Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Prelude


Prelude

I
f you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is why am I doing this, for the love of Furthur why else. For the sake of living through the tail end of Grateful Dead music performed by some actual members and for the sheer fact that this is a great band that pushes the limits of music and explorers the unknown.  This all sort of happened on a whim. A daily post of Facebook of my favorite Furthur shows rainbowed and exploded into my version of Dicks Pick's. Archive.org makes is easy for one to listen to Furthur concerts. Aside from talking about shows I been to and know well the purpose or scope of this blog is to create awareness of the many great performances by Furthur. One of the most exciting things is listening to shows I have not actually been to.

B
efore I burn off both of your ears I invite you to poke around and enjoy a daily dose of some Furthur. One final note as a glutton for HI-Fi, (meaning that this is the highest possible fidelity you can get with the TK-421 modification which I do right here in the store), I will try to link up shows that have soundboard recordings available but that won’t limit me to occasional audience recording from time to time.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment